Every last one of us has an audience—we’re always selling something.
If you don’t think you have an audience, I need you to think again
Setting the Scene
Jeanne Sparrow is the ultimate professional when it comes taking charge and keeping things on track. She is focused on the details, doing extensive research to make sure she delivers a high-impact event. When she’s the panelist or expert, she knows timing is tight so you can count on her to make her points effectively and efficiently. She wants to help give the audience a dynamic and thought-provoking conversation.
Moderator, Subject Matter Expert & Panelist
From her years in radio and television, Jeanne brings her expertise, energy, and exuberance to live events in person and virtually around the country. She is comfortable keeping an audience engaged whether she’s the moderator, panelist, or subject matter expert, talking about the media, headlines, hot topics, pop culture, entertainment and lifestyle. Jeanne also loves giving encouragement to caregivers, sharing her own experience taking care of her father who had dementia. She’s also passionate about women’s health issues and has a soft spot for dogs, especially those with special needs.
As your Moderator, Subject Matter Expert or Panelist, you can expect from Jeanne:
- Thorough prep work—whether she’s asking or answering the questions, including research on topics, guests, and audience
- Guest preparation
- In-Depth Discussion
- Audience Involvement
- Proper Time Management
- Strong Organization
- Human Connection
- Panel Discussions
- On-Screen Interviews—as interviewer or guest
- Virtual Forums
- Panelist—”Summer of Extremes: Racism, Health Inequity & Heat” (500 Attendees)
- Moderator—Chicago Urban League Entrepreneur Exchange: Moving Black-Owned Businesses from Surviving to Thriving (300 Attendees)
- Moderator—Research Advocacy Network: Health Equity Symposium Roundtable (500 Attendees)