When you use your stories to make connections with your team,
clients, and colleagues, it’s inspirational and reveals your authenticity
Jeanne Sparrow’s Custom Programs: Virtual, Hybrid, In-Person
Jeanne Sparrow is a leading keynote speaker who regularly shares the stage with CEOs and celebrities. In her dynamic and heartfelt talks whether in-person or a virtual program, she delivers a custom experience that engages and motivates your audience with thought-provoking stories and empowers them with practical tools and techniques for success. Jeanne does extensive research in advance, so she can effortlessly include your message and objectives into her presentations – whether it’s for a group of 50 or 50,000. She’s at home talking with anyone — a room full of industry leaders, sales executives, C-suite executives, non-profit directors, entrepreneurs, women business leaders, or young professionals. Jeanne’s keynotes are a chance to give your audience something special – her style, charisma, and knowledge connect with people of all ages, cultures, and industries.
Fearless Authenticity: Be Brave, Be Free, Be You
Jeanne’s signature presentation gives you the inspiration you need to find your Fearless Authenticity and to Be Brave, Be Free, Be You–in your business and career.
Taking valuable lessons from her 30+ years in front of cameras, microphones, and audiences, Jeanne gives you her proven 3-step Foundations for Success for boldly serving your team, clients, and colleagues.
- Why your personal brand is essential to your success
- How to stand out from your competitors
- Strategies for improving your leadership dynamics
- How to build team cohesion with intention and purpose
- How to use the power of your words to change lives—and even the world
Fearless Authenticity: Walk in Your Power as a Leader
Jeanne shares enriching experiences from her first years in the media business to starting her own company and leading her own team. She reveals her secrets and strategies for moving forward as a leader of people, instead of a manager of processes. And, she outlines how to successfully connect with your team where they are, how to inspire them to rise to challenges and motivate them to become their best.
- Developing team members
- Communicating effectively with your team to have honest, constructive conversations
- Leading team members through change
- Importance of Goal-Setting
- Creating a culture of service
Fearless Authenticity: Insider Media Secrets: Broadcasting Your Best Self
In this popular program, Jeanne shows you step-by-step how to prepare for any on-camera or in-person presentation. She shares her secrets, techniques, and tools to consistently shine whether it’s live TV, video conferencing, social media, or a speech to your company.
- How to be confident on camera or in front of an audience
- How to stay calm & composed
- How to rehearse & review your content
- Make-up & Wardrobe do’s and don’ts
- When to address the audience
- How to get booked and rebooked as an expert guest
- The number one thing you need to know to use the media to your advantage
All of Jeanne’s keynotes can be delivered virtually, with the same energy, enthusiasm and motivation as in person for your attendees. She is skilled in using a variety of technologies with her clients to produce special events and conferences. She has an in-home creative studio with professional equipment including lighting, and audio.
Partial Client List: AnitaB.org, AT&T, Northwestern University, Guaranteed Rate, Ravinia, iHeartRadio, Governors State University, Black Women’s Expo, Chicago Auto Show (Women’s Day) and The Trotter Project.